This Construction process goal describes our approach to managing requirements changes. Changes may include new functionality, modifications to existing functionality, or potential defects in existing functionality. To be effective, we need to consider several important questions:
- How are we going to manage work items?
- How are we going to prioritize changes?
- When are we going to accept any changes?
- How will we work with stakeholders?
- How will our team elicit feedback from stakeholders
Most of the strategies/practices referenced in the goal diagram above are described, including the tradeoffs involved and considerations for when (not) to apply them, in the book Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD): A Practitioners Guide to Agile Software Delivery in the Enterprise.