- How will we go about identifying risks?
- How will we classify them?
- What type of risks will we consider?
- How will we document the risks?
- How detailed will the risk descriptions be?
- How will we monitor risks on an ongoing basis?
Most of the strategies/practices referenced in the goal diagram above are described, including the tradeoffs involved and considerations for when (not) to apply them, in the book Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD): A Practitioners Guide to Agile Software Delivery in the Enterprise.