This Construction process goal describes how our team will build or configure a solution for our stakeholders that best meets their current needs. A consumable solution is not only shippable, it is also usable and desirable by our stakeholders. This goal addresses planning, analysis, design, and programming aspects of development (other aspects are addressed by the goal Move Closer to Deployable Release). To be effective, we need to consider several important questions:
- What programming approach will we take?
- How will we explore the problem space?
- How will we architect and design the solution?
- How will we plan how we’ll work together?
- How will we ensure that our solution is consumable?