There are many Disciplined Agile (DA) resources available to you. These include:
- Disciplined Agile Delivery (2012) – A detailed description of DAD, describing how to approach software-based solution delivery in a streamlined manner from end-to-end.
- Introduction to DAD (2015) – A short overview of DAD that is aimed at practitioners and managers new to agile who are applying it in enterprise-class settings.
- An Executive’s Guide to Disciplined Agile (2017) – An overview of the Disciplined Agile framework aimed at people in leadership roles. This book covers DAD, Disciplined DevOps, Disciplined Agile IT (DAIT), and Disciplined Agile Enterprise (DAE), transformation strategies, and continuous improvement.
- Disciplined Agile Consortium Resources page: Links to whitepapers, slide decks, posters, and more
- The DAD discussion forum on LinkedIn
- The DAD discussion forum on Google+