Are you new to Disciplined Agile (DA)? The Disciplined Agile 2.0 in a Nutshell video is 9 minutes long and is a great overview of the framework. There are several other videos at the Disciplined Agile YouTube channel as well.
Want more details? Here are some great articles for learning more:
- Introduction to DAD – A brief overview of the Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) framework.
- Disciplined Agile Framework – Overviews the direction of DA 2.x
- Why DAD? – A brief article describing why you should be interested in DAD.
- The Disciplined Agile Manifesto – An update to the Agile Manifesto which reflects our learnings since 2001.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Tool support for DAD
There are also articles exploring the key aspects of the DAD framework in more detail:
- Process Goals
- Roles on Disciplined Agile Delivery Teams
- Full Delivery Lifecycles
- Enterprise Awareness
- Consumable Solutions
- A Hybrid Framework
- Governing Agile Teams
Here are good starting points for how to apply the Disciplined Agile framework at scale: