Are you new to Disciplined Agile (DA)? The Disciplined Agile 2.0 in a Nutshell video is 9 minutes long and is a great overview of the framework. There are several other videos at the Disciplined Agile YouTube channel as well.
Want more details? Here are some great articles for learning more:
- Disciplined Agile Framework – Overviews the framework
- The Principles of Disciplined Agile – Overviews the 7 principles behind the framework.
- The Disciplined Agile Manifesto – An update to the Agile Manifesto which reflects our learnings since 2001, implicitly applies the principles.
- Introduction to DAD – An overview of DAD, the first “level” of the DA Framework.
- Disciplined DevOps – An overview of Disciplined DevOps, the second “level” of the DA Framework.
- Disciplined Agile IT (DAIT) – An overview of DAIT, the third “level” of the DA Framework.
- Disciplined Agile Enterprise (DAE) – An overview of DAE, the top “level” of the DA Framework.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Tool support for Disciplined Agile
There are also articles exploring the key aspects of DAD in more detail:
- Process Goals
- Roles on Disciplined Agile Delivery Teams
- Full Delivery Lifecycles
- Enterprise Awareness
- Consumable Solutions
- A Hybrid Framework
- Governing Agile Teams
Here are good starting points for how to apply the Disciplined Agile (DA) framework at scale: